Hi Keir, could you please pull from
http://xenbits.xensource.com/ext/xenppc-unstable-merge.hg ?

There are two patches that touch common code:
      * Add a guest_physmap hook for max_mem changes. We've finally
        gotten around to removing a hack we've carried in the PowerPC
        tree for a while and we're using the guest_physmap_* hooks
        instead. At least for now we're using an array for p2m
        translation, and that means we need to know how big to make it.
      * Yamahata-san's PowerPC dynamic grant table patch. It looked a
        little hairy to me, but when I sat down with it I couldn't
        figure out how to improve it, at least until PowerPC gets rid of
        some assumptions about MFN locations.

Thanks!

--
Hollis Blanchard