Hi,
I'm curently implementing H_PERFMON and found some code in the file arch/powerpc/of_handler/papr.S which is not clear for me by just reading it ;)

I "guessed" this line together for H_PERFMON based on the other lines around there, but what would the following line really do?
"PAPR(5, 1,papr_h_perfmon, H_PERFMON)"
Is it correct and if not why?
I assume it's some kind of registering xen implemented papr hooks right?

--

Grüsse / regards, Christian Ehrhardt

IBM Linux Technology Center, Open Virtualization
+49 7031/16-3385
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Johann Weihen Geschäftsführung: Herbert Kircher Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen