RH won't add Xen Dom0 to Fedora until it merge mainline Linux at least as far
as to my knowledge.

Boris.

--- On Thu, 5/6/10, Eric <cnf...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Eric <cnf...@gmail.com>
Subject: [Fedora-xen] Xen-3.4.2 in Fedora 12 + Jeremy's xen dom0 kernel
2.6.31.13 is quite stable
To: fedora-...@redhat.com
Date: Thursday, May 6, 2010, 9:34 AM

Hi all,

I have set up Xen Dom0 on Fedora 12 with xen 3.4.2 in Fedora 12's
repository. The kernel I use is kernel 2.6.31.13 with pv_ops which is
from Jeremy's repository.

I know this is not the the newest ones (both xen and kernel). I just
want to report it is very stable at least on our clusters. We have
computing-intensive work running on it. Hope this information may help
the ones that need a "stable" xen virtualization solution on Fedora.

The DomUs are also Fedora 12 with kernel from Fedora's repository.

Details please refer to:
http://zhiqiangma.info/post/setting-up-xen-pvops-dom0-on-fedora-xen-3-4-2-kernel-2-6-31-with-paravirt_ops-in-fedora-12.html

BTW: I really hope Fedora can add kernel-xen support again so that we
don't need to build kernel and test it to get a stable working
platform. But I understand we are waiting for the upstream. I will
wait :)

Thanks.
Eric