11.02.2011 15:01, M A Young wrote:
> I have some new xen release candidate packages for you to test. They are
> xen-4.0.2-0.rc2.fc14 at
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=2830813 and
> xen-4.1.0-0.1.rc4.fc14 at
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=2830883

I tried xen-4.1.0 rc4.

Just as with xen-4.1.0 rc3, using same bleeding edge
kernel 2.6.38-0.rc3.git0.1.xendom0.fc15.x86_64 in both dom0
and in 32 bit Ubuntu 10.10 guest, mouse move doesn't work but
mouse clicks work. I don't know where the problem is (kernel / xen / other ).

I need to restore the following row after upgrading into xen 4.1.0 rc4, to
avoid oopses with the bleeding edge kernel.

Michel Young: "Edit /etc/sysconfig/modules/xen.modules to remove xen-netback
from the
list of modules in the for loop then add
modprobe xen-netback netback_kthread=1
"

Regards,
Marko Ristola