...During today's Fedora 20 Virtualization Test Day:

 https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2013-10-08_Virtualization

In case anyone is interested, come on #fedora-test-day (on freenode),
and feel free to look for and ping me (I'm dariof).

I've updated this page with the most current information:

  http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Fedora_Test_Days

Notice that Fedora 20 will be one of the first mainstream distros
shipping Xen 4.3... Let's do all we can for it to work great for
all Fedora users!! :-D

Thanks and Regards,
Dario