xenomai (2.6.4+dfsg-0.1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Non-maintainer upload.
* New upstream version without debian
directory (+dfsg). (Closes: #791980)
* Could be built. No gzip problem. (Closes: #802420)
* Added Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda as Uploaders.
* Bump Standards to 3.9.6.
* Change to dh-autoreconf
* Renamed xenomai-runtime by xenomai-system-tools
* Added libjs-jquery to xenomai-doc depends
* Enable fortify and change install libdir to multiarch
* Updated copyright file
* Deleting installed extra-license-file
* Added jquery.js source
* Added documentation under doc-base
* Dropping udev part. Manage by dh_installudev
* Renaming linux-patch-xenomai by xenomai-kernel-source
* Added init file
* Added modprobe config
* Correct lintian-overrides files
* Dropped /dev from the lib package. It's managed by udev in another package
* Added dependencies to xenomai-kernel-source
* Tunning suggestions and conflicts of the packages
* Delete old no used patches
* Update README
* Added patch to build with kernels >= 3.11
Date: 2015-11-13 04:18:55.091923+00:00
Signed-By: Artur Rona <ari-tc...@tlen.pl>
Sorry, changesfile not available.
Xenial-changes mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: