Hi,

I am running Ubuntu as my "Client", from where I will be managing my
remote Xen server.  XenMan is 0.5.

I started by trying out the Debian package from the "patches" section, and
after getting all the dependancies installed, I ran "/usr/bin/XenMan" and
get the following error:

--- START ---
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/xenman/xenman.py", line 21, in ?
    from xen.xend.XendProtocol import XendError
ImportError: No module named xen.xend.XendProtocol
--- END ---

I then downloaded the tarball, and ran "XenMan" from that directory, and
get the same error:

--- START ---
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "src/xenman.py", line 21, in ?
    from xen.xend.XendProtocol import XendError
ImportError: No module named xen.xend.XendProtocol

Any ideas what might be the issue?

-Alan Murrell