Hi
I am assuming that you have xen installaed and working.

check if you have xen directory under your python site packages.
For example :
/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/xen

If not, please check if you have them under  (where 3.0.3 installation seems to be dumping it)
/usr/lib/python/site-packages/xen

if so, please copy xen and grub directories from  usr/lib/python/site-packages/ to usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/

(You may choose to create links instead)

and then start XenMan.

Alternatively, you can add /usr/lib/python to PYTHONPATH (which probably we would do in a patch)

Let us know if it works.
/Jd

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi,

I am running Ubuntu as my "Client", from where I will be managing my
remote Xen server. XenMan is 0.5.

I started by trying out the Debian package from the "patches" section, and
after getting all the dependancies installed, I ran "/usr/bin/XenMan" and
get the following error:

--- START ---
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/xenman/xenman.py", line 21, in ?
from xen.xend.XendProtocol import XendError
ImportError: No module named xen.xend.XendProtocol
--- END ---

I then downloaded the tarball, and ran "XenMan" from that directory, and
get the same error:

--- START ---
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "src/xenman.py", line 21, in ?
from xen.xend.XendProtocol import XendError
ImportError: No module named xen.xend.XendProtocol

Any ideas what might be the issue?

-Alan Murrell