Hi everyone, I've been hacking away at xenman 0.6 for a week or two now.

I just thought I would mention that I'm planning to add support to 'copy' or
'clone'
a domU ( it's configs and drives/devices ).

Maybe also with a little help from LVM we can have snapshots too.

Also, If you fancy using a custom vncviewer please see my patch on the
sourceforce site.

Regards

Ian