Hi

         I am using xen 3.1.2  and convirt 0.8.2.
When I try to create and start a virtual machine , its  hanging for a while,
then giving an error

"Using config file "/etc/xen/virtmach1
Error: Device 0 (vif) could not be connected. Hotplug scripts not working.
virtmach1 is not started"

I am using command "xm create virtmach1"
I restarted Xend, but no use.
Xend is running well. Please help me out with this.

Regards,
Devi