Hi

I created an OCF resource agent called "ResourceAgent", in the directory
/usr/lib/ocf/resource.d/heartbeat/ResourceAgent,  where heartbeat is the
provider.

But when I try to add this ResourceAgent as a resource in heartbeat,  it
says ResourceAgent is an Unknown ResourceAgent..

I am using heartbeat 2.1.3. I tried adding ResourceAgent as a resource in a
following manner in the /etc/ha.d/haresources file

172.25.140.125 node1 ResourceAgent

where the following ip is the service ip

and I executed the following script

/usr/lib64/heartbeat/haresources2cib.py

It is when I am getting the following message that
ResourceAgent is an unknowns resource agent.

Do I need to modify haresources2cib.py script?

Please help me out with this.