Hello All,

I try to run Convirt under a Debian Lenny System.
I have Xen-3.2 Hypervisor installed and running.
Python2.5, python-twisted 8.1.0-4 and Python-paramiko1.7.4 with patch are
installed.

I connect via vnc to this machine and try to start the Convirt Binary from
Tarball.
convirt does not start and I recieve this messages:

debian-xenhost1:/opt/convirt-0.9.6# ./ConVirt
Valid, writable configuration found, using /opt/convirt-0.9.6/convirt.conf
/root/.mozilla/firefox/ma66je0n.default/prefs.js
type is missing. Direct connection. None, None
guessed proxy setup  None None
debian-xenhost1:/opt/convirt-0.9.6#

Does anyone run Convirt under a Debian Lenny and can give me some hints whats
wrong with my setup?

Greetz,

Torsten