As a slight heads up a newbie to the list and to ConVirt.  Learning Xen some as
well, but moving along pretty decently.

Have the latest ConVirt 0.9.6 running on a CentOS 5.2 (x86_64) host/Dom0 with
the Xen 3.3 from the gitco repos.  The hardware does not permit full
virtualization, so only paravirtualization can be used here.  Can make CentOS
and Fedora virtual machines just fine.

What I would like to do is be able to make an Ubuntu LTS (6.06 preferred or
8.04) server template as well.  I have Googled around a bit, and it seems
nothing solid so far has stood out.

Thoughts and suggestions are welcomed.  TIA.