Hi Andrew

   I think you probably missed our patched area and some forum discussion on
the iscsi problem. There is a patch available that fixes the issues you have in
the diff.

   Andrew, what version of iscsi did u have by default on Ubuntu 8.10 and what
did u end up with after the backport. Milind, Any comments on the iscsiadm
version problem on Ubuntu ?

   I will take a look at the log for the hang and see if I can spot anything.
Does it happen if you wait for the summary area to be populated and then expand
the groups and nodes ?

   For the migration problem, it seems there may not be corresponding VM config
file for the running VM (testvm2).
 -- when the VM is running on the first node, can you do an Edit Settings for
the VM and see config parameters ?
 -- When u shutdown / kill that VM, does it disappear from the tree ?
 You may want to select the managed server (vmhost2) and use Import config
file(s) menu option and select the config file for the testvm2. Start the VM
and try migration. Let us know how it goes, and we can dig further in to it.

Regarding Linux Distros :
-- We are currently using Fedora with KVM-70 and Cent OS 5.2 with KVM-72 for
most things. We do have Ubuntu, SLES, etc.. for testing as well.

It would be great, if others can also share their distributions that are
working well for them.

Thanks
/Jd