Unfortunately the host serving the nfs share is also showing 7.6GB so
it really is 7.6GB.

When I scp it however, the file host.img is now 380GB!

So I simply copy the file to another local drive and its 18GB.

What's going on?

I'm using Centos 5.2 which ships with Xen 3.0.3 (according to rpm -qa
| grep xen).

When I do open the backup copy done via cp onto a NFS mount where the
file is 1/4 size, my domU opens but locks (after 7 minutes) up my
entire dom0 host and a hard reset is needed.

- Brian