Hi,
I've just installed convirt (CentOS 5.3, followed the CentOS install
instructions).  I've created a VM from the Windows CD install image, reset
the cd device (it's /dev/scd0 on my box) and fired it up.  The VM seems to
be running as I can see stats for it, however, clicking the console button
opens the tab for the vm but doesnt display anything.

Any ideas ?

--
Erich Oliphant

"There are, in fact, two things, science and opinion, the former begets
knowledge, the latter ignorance"
-- Hippocrates of Cos