Hi All.

I just upgraded ConVirt from 1.0 to 1.1 on my Ubuntu Jaunty machine.  When I
attempt to connect to remote server, or even the localhost, I get the following
error:

  no module named xen.xend.XenClient

This same error came up with ConVirt 1.0, but I was able to edit
"/usr/bin/convirt" and in the path statement, change "python" to "python2.5"
and it was fine.  When I open that same file for 1.1, I do not see that same
string, but i do see the variable $PYTHONPATH defined.

How should I proceed from here?

Thanks! :-)

-Al
an