Hi all,

   I've got a pretty simple two-node cluster running on CentOS 5.4
x86_64. I've got all but the dom0s on DRBD+LVM shared storage in
Primary/Primary with LVM locking.

   Earlier in testing I was able to migrate domUs no problem. However, I
finally started building the production system and now Convirt won't
migrate the VMs without an error. Specifically, it says:

VM Disk dom0_vg0/dev01.disk.xm not found on the destination node vsh03

   I first provisioned the above sample VM (dev01) on the first dom0
node (vsh02). When I did this, I could see the LVM LV show up on both
nodes so I know the partition is is fart there:

-=] VSH02's 'lvdisplay':

   --- Logical volume ---
   LV Name                /dev/dom0_vg0/dev01.disk.xm
   VG Name                dom0_vg0
   LV UUID                ISnT3h-5z1C-jF40-2wPd-n7go-1g9y-FpjwI6
   LV Write Access        read/write
   LV Status              available
   # open                 0
   LV Size                244.14 GB
   Current LE             62500
   Segments               1
   Allocation             inherit
   Read ahead sectors     auto
   - currently set to     256
   Block device           253:5

-=] VSH03's 'lvdisplay':

   --- Logical volume ---
   LV Name                /dev/dom0_vg0/dev01.disk.xm
   VG Name                dom0_vg0
   LV UUID                ISnT3h-5z1C-jF40-2wPd-n7go-1g9y-FpjwI6
   LV Write Access        read/write
   LV Status              available
   # open                 1
   LV Size                244.14 GB
   Current LE             62500
   Segments               1
   Allocation             inherit
   Read ahead sectors     auto
   - currently set to     256
   Block device           253:5

   When I tried to do the first migration using 'xm migrate' instead,
the VM migrated without error or warning. Then I tested migrating the
'dev01' VM mentioned above using Convirt by clicking on 'Continue' at
the above error. It succeeded, but this was printed to the log (first
line came at the warning, the rest came after clicking 'Continue'):

returning adjusted free mem 61984
calling cb Migrate domain
Setting custom timeout for  xend.domain.migrate 120
ignoring timeout on migration
Error getting disk size for dom0_vg0/dev01.disk.xm (filename does not
exist.)
posting success cb Migrate domain
thread done. Context  Migrate domain

   Is this a bug in Convirt, or have I mis-configured something?

Thanks in advance!

Madi