...2 years later...

> I received confirmation email, and now
> waiting on forum admin to approve.  This was last month...

me too...

http://www.convirture.com/forums/ seen to be orphaned.

In total there are 6 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 5 guests (based
on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 76 on Tue May 29, 2012 10:42 am
Only one user is active.
The flowering season seen to be any time ago.
That's a pity.

Heiko (seeking alternativ now)