Dmitry Adamushko wrote:

Hello,

enclosed please find a patch that hopefully adds so desired functionality. I have made various tests with it just now and it seems to work fine.

Sounds good.

A size of the bitmap is dependent on XNPIPE_NDEVS parameter in the same vein as xnpipe_states depends on it; so hopefully that is what you have meant Philippe (?)

And NDEVS still does not depend on BITS_PER_LONG - yes, that's ok.

Two minor missing points :

- Doc update for rt_pipe_create() describing P_MINOR_AUTO
- ChangeLog frag

A few comment later since I have to go now.

---
Best regards,
Dmitry

/(See attached file: pipe.auto-minor-2.patch)/