>  > Gilles Chanteperdrix wrote:
>  > > Jan Kiszka wrote:
>  > >  > Rodrigo Rosenfeld Rosas wrote:
>  > >  > > Hi Jan,
>  > >  > >
>  > >  > > When compiling svn xenomai I noticed the following error with
> --enable-dox-doc
>  > >  > > switch:
>  > >  > >
>  > >  > > CC [M]  kernel/xenomai/skins/rtdm/drvlib.o
>  > >  > > kernel/xenomai/skins/rtdm/drvlib.c:1513:1: error: unterminated
> #ifdef
>  > >  > >
>  > >  >
>  > >  > I just passed this stage with trunk revision 671 without problems
>  > >  > (doxygen 1.4.4). Moreover, there is no #ifdef or related preprocessor
>  > >  > stuff in the latest drvlib.c at line 1513.
>  > >
>  > > I have a few warnings with doxygen 1.4.2:
>  > >
>  > > ksrc/skins/rtdm/drvlib.c:151: Warning: Member rtdm_task_destroy found in
> multiple @defgroup groups! The member will be put in group rtdmtask, and not
> in group rtdmtask
>  >
>  > That's totally weird: "You are in rtdmtask, and not in rtdmtask!?" Even
>  > more confusing, there is only a single "@defgroup rtdmtask" in the code.
>  >
>  > I think I said this before: doxygen's error reporting sucks! I'm not
>  > excluding that something is broken here, but I don't know where to look.
>  > Could anyone of you try some older revisions of drvlib.c and
>  > rtdm.h/rtdm_driver.h to check where the regression(?) may come from?
>
> I have just checked, the error appears with revision 121, an old
> one. EXPORT_SYMBOL may be the culprit, again...

It seems so. Doxygen 1.4.6, e.g., is messing up the RTDM groups.

I just played with a few workarounds, this one here seems to have the
effect we need:

PREDEFINED             = DOXYGEN_CPP \
        "EXPORT_SYMBOL(symbol)=struct {}"

Alternatively, I could move EXPORT_SYMBOL in drvlib.c out of all doxygen
groups, giving up the locality of function definition and symbol export
again. :(