Jeroen Van den Keybus wrote:
When I try to open an ssh connection to or from a PC running Xenomai, I get a 'PRNG not seeded' error. However, it only occurs when an RT application is running (such as 'latency'). The computer on which this occurs is an AMD K7-650. I've tested on a Pentium III 500 as well (nearly same .config) and this error doesn't show up then. Any idea of where I should start debugging ? I assume that PRNG stands for 'Programmable Random Number Generator' or something like that.

First guess: something might be perturbated by Xeno's FPU management on AMD; the fact that /dev/random might be involved in the issue would tend to confirm this.
Does disabling CONFIG_XENO_HW_FPU on the AMD box change anything?

Jeroen.