Gilles Chanteperdrix wrote:
 > Philippe Gerum wrote:
 >  > The current implementation is one thing (we could fix it), the purpose
 >  > of the tool is another, and actually, this is the latter which seems
 >  > useful to me. By sharing some common tests between native preemption and
 >  > real-time sub-systems like Xeno, we would make performance comparisons
 >  > more relevant.
 >
 > Ok. I added the tool. I also had to add some cruft to configure.in to
 > get the --wrap flags in src/testsuite/cyclic/Makefile.
 >
 > Now, running this test seem to have uncovered a bug with the binary heap
 > based timers that the latency test did not show. I am investigating on
 > this, but in the mean time, please do not enable the binary heap timers
 > option.

The bug was not due to the binary heap timers list, but to the fact that
the POSIX skin module (and other skins modules) did call
xnpod_stop_timer.

I removed all such calls of xnpod_stop_timer, since xnpod_shutdown calls
xnpod_stop_timer when needed (that is, only when shutting down the last
skin pod).

--

                                            Gilles Chanteperdrix.