Hi,

I noticed that the doxygen API output is partly broken. Under the
nucleus and native skin modules most functions became variables. I
haven't looked at the source yet, but I guess it should be resolvable,
especially as the RTDM docs are fine. This mail is to file the issue,
maybe I will have a look later - /maybe/.

Moreover, I was lacking a reference to RT_MUTEX_INFO. Does this
structure just needs to be added to the correct doxygen group? I guess
there are other undocumented structures out there as well (RT_TASK_INFO,
...?).