Guys:

Philippe Gerum wrote:
        [posix]
        * Fix pthread_cond_wait() upon signal receipt (grab mutex anew).

Probably OT, but someone was complaining to me the other day that pthreads running on SCHED_FIFO/SCHED_RR that are blocked on mutexes don't release in priority order. This was on a stock 2.6.18 kernel, "recent glibc" (I didn't catch which version or config), ARM9 platform.

First question: Is this actually true?

Second question: Does Xenomai fix this? Do more recent kernel developments fix this?

Point me at the appropriate RTFM or code if that's the appropriate answer. :)

Thanks,

b.g.

--
Bill Gatliff