Hi Philippe,

thank you for the patch !

> xnarch_end_irq() basically calls the ->unmask() method of the interrupt chip
> descriptor, which is the same as calling rt_intr_enable(). Before you do that,

If I read the sources correctly, for "edge" and "simple" interrupt,
xnarch_end_irq() calls nothing, for "percpu" it calls ->eoi() . For
"level", "fasteoi", and "demux", it calls ->unmask().

So calling rt_intr_enable from user space would not always do the same
as xnarch_end_irq from the kernel, wouldn't it ?

Tomas