On Sat, May 3, 2008 at 12:34 AM, Gilles Chanteperdrix
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  The include/asm-arm/atomic.h header now defines the xnarch_memory_barrier in
>  addition to user-space atomic operations. The pxa3xx deserves a special
>  treatment since it uses the ARMv6 memory barrier operation whereas being an
>  ARMv5 for other operations, hence a special --enable-arm-mach=pxa3xx option
> in
>  configure.in.

After a quick look at all architectures xenomai supports, it seems
that we can implement atomic_cmpxchg for most of them in user-space.
The only one for which I have a doubt is blackfin. Since linux for
blackfin is uclinux, can we call cli/sti from user-space ?

--
 Gilles