Hi,
1/ Please check the "support frame" on www.xenomai.org and use the proper
mailing list: xenomai-help is the one you need to post to for this kind of
questions at first. It is totally suitable for configuration or compilation
issues.

2/ Adeos patch is not relevant in the case of the simulator. You can
build/use the simulator regardless of your target configuration.

3/ To answer your question now: Tix-4.1 is the problem here (API problem
with tixDirList:ListHierarchy). An easy way to build and make the simulator
work is to switch to an older distribution. Debian/Sarge is known to work
for instance. A good approach here is to use a qemu or a virtualbox that
runs on top of your host platform. If you benefit from a robust hardware
machine (at least Dual core or Core 2 Duo), you'll be able to have the
simulator run with a very low overhead.

--Bruno