Hi Gilles,

We are using the FCSE on our at91sam9263 boards because we need the
lowest latency. Our measurements show almost a factor of 2 in latency
reduction, which is very similar to what you presented at the XUM.

Are there any known issues with FCSE at the moment as included for the
2.6.28 kernel? Let's hope the patch gets picked up and maintained by
the kernel developers. If not, will Xenomai keep supporting it for
upcoming kernels?

And as many other, I also want to state again that I think the
XUM-2009 was very successful event! Hope to meet again next year!

Henri.