Hi,

our automatic object cleanup on process termination is "slightly" broken
for the native skin. The inline and macro magic behind
__native_*_flush_rq() blindly calls rt_*_delete(), but that's not
correct for mutexes (we can leak memory and/or corrupt the system heap),
queues and heaps (we may leak shared heaps).

I'm in the process of fixing this, but that latter two are tricky. They
need user space information (the user space address of the mapping base)
for ordinary cleanup, and this is not available otherwise.

At the time we are called with our cleanup handler, can we assume that
the dying process has already unmapped all its rtheap segments? In that
case I could simply pass NULL as base address, and the deletion will
succeed. If not, I would currently lack a good idea how to resolve this
issue.