Hello all,
first of all I introduce myself: I am Paolo Bernini and I am a student of
University of Pisa.

While working on my thesis I wrote a real time driver for i.MX special serial
devices based on current implementation of 16550A. It is very simple, it has
several limitations and it is tested only for i.MX27 processors, but it should
support any i.MX processor if supplied of their memory map of the devices.

Actually it allocate only one device and the only way to choose which, is by in
code constraints definitions but it can be easily enhanced, I think.

If you are interested I can send it to you as is.

Paolo Bernini
B.Sc. in Information Technology Engineering

Scuola Superiore di Studi Universitari e Perfezionamento Sant'Anna
ARTS Lab - Advanced Robotics Technology and System Lab
Viale Rinaldo Piaggio, 34 - 56025 Pontedera (Pisa), Italy
Tel.     050 88-3410
e-mail    p.bern...@sssup.it