Gilles Chanteperdrix wrote:
> Jan Kiszka wrote:
>> And instantly - you forget about dlopen scenarios which triggered the
>> bug in timeconv.
>
> I do not see why dlopen would trigger a bug. Could you explain it?

If you dlopen, say, libnative and call a symbol that uses some timeconv
constants, you have to make sure that the init code of libnative
initializes those variables that are later used. Currently this is not
the case as init_timeconv works on libnative variables while the weak
conversion functions may work on a possibly (in our case really)
uninitialized set of some other skin. We can work around it, but it
remains a bug.