On 15/10/10 12:15, Alexis Berlemont wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Do not worry. I have not forgotten.

Sorry, I didn't want to imply that you forgot about the issues.

It was just to let you know that I'm willing to work on the issues, but
I do not know the code well enough to be able to isolate the issue
without spending quite a lot of time. If you give me an hint I'll be
happy to help, in a way compatible to my PhD thesis writing... :-)

I think analogy is a nice project, and I think that with xenomai 3.0
where the RTDM layer would not depend anymore on ipipe I think it has
the potential to overtake comedi, and I would like to invest more time
on it.

Cheers,
--
Daniele