3x for your response, I am a software developer in field of industrial
control system. These systems require hard real-time support, even
exact temporal behavior. The cache is a major source of uncertainty,
is it necessary to disable cache for some critical hard real-time
tasks? I am looking forward to your professional adivce.
3x
regards arethe