Hi

I'm trying to implement some gateway functionality in the kernel on a
emerson CPCI6200 board, but have run into some strange errors. The
kernel module is made up of two threads that run every 1 ms. I have also
made use of the rtpc dispatcher in rtnet to dispatch control messages
from a netlink socket to the RT part of my kernel module.

The problem is that when loaded the threads get suspended due to exceptions:

Xenomai: suspending kernel thread b929cbc0 ('tt_upgw_0') at 0xb929cbc0
after exception #1792

or

Xenomai: suspending kernel thread b929cbc0 ('tt_upgw_0') at 0x0 after
exception #1025

or

Xenomai: suspending kernel thread b911f518 ('rtnet-rtpc') at 0xb911f940
after exception #1792

I have ported the "gianfar" driver from linux to rtnet.

The versions and hardware are listed below. The errors are most likely
due to faulty software on my part, but i would like to ask if there are
any known issues with the versions or hardware i'm using. I would also
like to ask if there are any ways of further debugging the errors as i
am not getting very far with the above messages.

System info:

Linux kernel: 2.6.29.6
i-pipe version: 2.7-04
processor: powerpc mpc8572