Hello everybody,

I guess you have all read the announcement of the

       13th Real-Time Linux Workshop

            October 20-22, 2011
     Faculty of Electrical Engineering
    Czech Technical University in Prague
           Prague, Czech Republic

and the related Call for Papers.  For reference, please see here:

https://www.osadl.org/RTLWS-2011.rtlws-2011.0.html

I think this will be a nice opportunity to hold our

        Xenomai User Metting 2011

Nicholas Mc Guire was kind enough to invite us to put the XUM into a
track at RTLWS, so fro the technical / organizational side we are clear.

What's needed it a lot of participants, and people who are willing to
give presentations.  Ideally such papers should go through the RTLWS
review process so they get added to the proceedings, see
https://www.osadl.org/RTLWS13-Abstract.submission-form.0.html

Could everybody who is interestted to participate, either just as
attendee or as lecturer) please drop me a short note so we can
estimate if we reach some critical mass? Please send this information
to my address, so we avoid flooding the mailing list(s) without need.

Of course, any public discussion of the event as such and about
possible presentations is welcome, too.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: w...@denx.de
Whenever people agree with me, I always think I must be wrong.
- Oscar Wilde