On 2011-05-24 14:30, Gilles Chanteperdrix wrote:

>>> The idea is to change the cleanup routines not to call xnsys_get_ppd.
>>
>> ...and use what instead? Sorry, I'm slow today.
>
> The sys_ppd passed as other argument to the cleanup function.

That would affect all thread hooks, not only the one for deletion. And
it would pull in more shadow-specific bits into the pod.

Moreover, I think we would still be in troubles as mm, thus ppd,
deletion takes place before last task deletion, thus taskexit hook
invocation. That's due to the cleanup ordering in the kernel's do_exit.

However, if you have a patch, I'd be happy to test and rework my leakage
fix.