On 2011-05-25 13:58, Gilles Chanteperdrix wrote:
> On 05/25/2011 01:20 PM, Jan Kiszka wrote:

>>> I will work on this ASAP.
>>
>> Sorry for pushing, but I need to decide if we should role out my
>> imperfect fix or if there is chance to use some upstream version
>> directly. Were you able to look into this, or will this likely take a
>> bit more time?
>
> I intended to try and do this next week-end. If it is more urgent than
> that, I can try in one or two days. In any case, I do not think we
> should try and workaround the current code, it is way to fragile.

Mmh, might be true. I'm getting the feeling we should locally revert all
the recent MPS changes to work around the issues. It looks like there
are more related problems sleeping (we are still facing spurious
fast-synch related crashes here - examining ATM).

Another thing that just came to my mind: Do we have a well-defined
destruction order of native skin or native tasks vs. system skin? I mean
the latter destroys the local sem_heap while the former may purge
remaining native resources (including the MPS fastlock). I think the
ordering is inverted to what the code assumes (heap is destructed before
the last task), no?