Here is an answer to a similar problem:
http://stackoverflow.com/a/38431538/2413201
It says to use the compiler flags -Wformat=0 or/and -Wno-format-security;
perhaps it helps also in your case.
--
Best regards,
Dietmar

Confidentiality note:
This eMail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use or
received this eMail in error, then please delete this eMail.