Hi,

You may want to disable CONFIG_MAXSMP, some people reported similar issues with this option enabled.

Florian

On 10/11/18 7:23 PM, Wojciech Domski wrote:
Here are kernel configurations files:

https://pastebin.com/zuucW3WW (for clean 4.9.90)

https://pastebin.com/AvD9T9Lx (for 4.9.90 with xenomai 3.0.7)

I have also checked if there is anything in /var/log/kern.log. Beside
normal kernel's logs there is nothing for the Xenomai flavoured version.
It seems about right because it is stuck at "Loading initial ramdisk".

Wojciech Domski

domski.pl | blog.domski.pl