On 14.05.20 07:37, 孙世龙 via Xenomai wrote:
Hi,
      I wonder that when a *real time process* would be able to resume
running again after it have called rt_task_sleep.

     Assuming that many *real time processes* with higher priority are
running in parallel,I think the process(which have called rt_task_sleep)
have to wait for available cpu resources *even if its sleep duration has *
*expired*. So, the real duaration may be longer then the setting value.
Am i right?

Yes, normal scheduling rules apply. Which one exactly depends on the configured scheduling policies and parameters. There can be many in a complex system. Nothing Xeonmai-specific, though.

Jan