Hi,

   ARM GIC

   [1]https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/linux/tree/v4.19-stm32mp-r3.1
   >>    - ipipe patch ipipe-core-4.19.110-arm-07.patch
   >>    - xenomai 3.1 stable
   >>
   >>    I followed the porting guide step-by-step. At first I had issues
   at
   >>    booting with CONFIG_IPIPE enabled, due to some irq chips defined
   in
   >>    this SOC, but I managed to solve them. Now it boots correctly,
   >>    apparently everything works fine.
   >>    With CONFIG_XENOMAI enabled the booting halts at
   >>    [Xenomai] scheduling class rt registered.
   >>    I found that it is stuck in ipipe_critical_enter,
   >>    precisely at
   >>    while (!cpumask_equal(&online, &__ipipe_cpu_pass_map))
   >>
   >>    I've attached kernel configuration and boot log.
   >>    After checking it seems to me that core 0 is sending
   >>    an IPI to core 1 with no response, could I be right?
   >>    Any help would be really appreciated.
   >>    Thank you in advance and congratulations for your great work.
   >>
   >>    Cesare Masetti
   >>    R&D Measuring Systems - Hardware Designer
   >>    cesare.mase...@marposs.com
   >>
   >>    ______________________________________________________
   >>    MARPOSS S.p.A., with a sole shareholder
   >>    Via Saliceto, 13 - 40010 BENTIVOGLIO (BO) - ITALY
   >>    Share Capital euro 15,000,000 paid in full - Tax Code and
   Registration
   >>    No. at Business Register of Bologna 03354081204
   >>    Economic and Administrative Index No. 516318 - VAT IT 03354081204
   >>      [2][USEMAP:cid:_signatureCompleta2.1.jpg_MMAI-BM8GAW]
   >>    ______________________________________________________
   >>    The   information  contained  in  this e-mail  and  any
   attachments is
   >>    confidential  and  may  also  be  privileged. If you have
   received the
   >>    e-mail and any attachments by mistake, please inform us
   immediately,
   >>    destroy them without storing or copying them on any medium, and
   do not
   >>    disclose or use the contents for any purpose.
   >>    Although our systems implement reasonable precautions against
   viruses
   >>    and other threats, we cannot accept responsibility for any loss
   or
   >>    damage arising from managing the contents of this e-mail.
   >>    P  Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail
   >>
   >> References
   >>
   >>    1.
   [1]https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/linux/tree/v4.19-stm32mp-r3.1
   >>    2. LYNXIMGMAP:file://localhost/tmp/tmpJcxPOM.html#image-marposs
   >>
   >> [USEMAP]
   >> file://localhost/tmp/tmpJcxPOM.html#image-marposs
   >>    1. [2]http://www.marposs.com/
   >>    2. [3]https://www.facebook.com/Marposs
   >>    3. [4]http://www.linkedin.com/company/marposs
   >>    4. [5]https://www.instagram.com/marpossgram
   >>    5. [6]https://twitter.com/Marposs
   >>    6. [7]https://www.youtube.com/user/MisterMTech
   >> Name: not available
   >> Type: image/jpeg
   >> Size: 19872 bytes
   >> Desc: not available
   >
   >It's hard to see from just the log what is happening.  To confirm, you
   >can boot without Xenomai but just the ipipe without issue?  Are you
   >able to post the patch of the port for us to look at?
   >
   >Thanks
   >
   >Greg

   I confirm that I can boot without issue with CONFIG_IPIPE enabled
   and CONFIG_XENOMAI disabled. Attached a patch with my changes.
   Thank you very much,

   Cesare

   MARPOSS S.p.A., with a sole shareholder
   Via Saliceto, 13 - 40010 BENTIVOGLIO (BO) - ITALY
   Share Capital euro 15,000,000 paid in full - Tax Code and Registration
   No. at Business Register of Bologna 03354081204
   Economic and Administrative Index No. 516318 - VAT IT 03354081204
     [11][USEMAP:cid:_signatureCompleta2.1.jpg_MMAI-BM8GAW]