On 2/18/2018 4:10 AM, ShreeDevi Kumar wrote:
>> The LDC *might* still have the encoding converters laying around somewhere.

These will be very useful, if they can be made available. There is a need for easily converting legacy documents to Unicode. One of the applications for which someone was looking for these recently was for checking for plagiarism in student projects/thesis.

I'd suggest contacting them.  Their website is
    ldc.upenn.edu
There's a "Contact us" tab near the upper right-hand corner of their page.
--
   Mike Maxwell
   "My definition of an interesting universe is