On 01/11/2017 08:45 AM, Přemysl Š. wrote:
Even when I delete all footers and headers, the problem isn't solved. RenderX
XEP or Apache FOP don't do that. I don't process XSL-FO files, I use builded-in
transformator in XSL Utility. Are you sure it couldn't be bug in your code?

At the very end of your doc.xslt, in your
<xsl:template match="text()">,
---
       <xsl:non-matching-substring>
         <xsl:value-of select="."/>
       </xsl:non-matching-substring>
---

prevents indent="no" in your <xsl:output method="xml" encoding="UTF-8" indent="no"/> from working.

I've replaced this by:
---
       <xsl:non-matching-substring>
         <xsl:value-of select="normalize-space(.)"/>
       </xsl:non-matching-substring>
---

The problem is solved now.

That's why I warned you in my previous email:
---
2) Do not let our tool process *indented* XSL-FO files (indented XSL-FO files are only useful when debugging). In some cases, our tool thinks that open lines are significant and generates empty paragraphs for them, hence extra empty pages.
---

I've got one more problem. When I use:

<fo:block text-align="center">
      <fo:external-graphic top="10mm" width="165.4mm" height="66.5mm"
left="22mm">
        <xsl:attribute name="src">
          <xsl:text>url(</xsl:text>
          <xsl:value-of select="@img"/>
          <xsl:text>)</xsl:text>
        </xsl:attribute>
      </fo:external-graphic>
</fo:block>

it works only in docx. Could you tell me, please, why?

I've added content-width="scale-down-to-fit" and it works OK in both ODT and DOCX. (width="165.4mm" height="66.5mm" specifies a *viewport* size and has no influence on the size of the image itself.)

Similar issue with another fo:external-graphic found in your docx.xslt:
---
<fo:external-graphic content-width="8mm" padding-left="-11mm" padding-bottom="1mm" padding-right="3mm">
           <xsl:attribute name="src">
             <xsl:text>url(</xsl:text>
             <xsl:value-of select="$doc/offer/config/odrazka-velka/@img"/>
             <xsl:text>)</xsl:text>
           </xsl:attribute>
         </fo:external-graphic>
---

I've remove padding-left="-11mm". A negative value is not supported by OpenOffice/LibreOffice.

--> I've made a number of useful changes (e.g. xfc:tab-position done right) in your doc.xslt. Please compare this modified doc.xslt with your original doc.xslt.ORI.

Using this modified doc.xslt, I got (attached):

* doc.docx
* doc.odt
* doc.pdf (with FOP).

Just like you, I used XMLmind XSL Utility to create all the above (attached) files. Please make sure to use exactly the same conversion specifications to get similar results. See attached xslutil.conversions.

--> I spent 3 hours adapting your doc.xslt to our product. Normally, we never, ever, do this. I just wanted to be sure that your use case didn't reveal unknown bugs. This was *not* the case.

In the future, if you are still interested in using our product, please be kind enough to file formal bug reports and not a snapshot of your development environment (including a local copy of our software distribution!).

More information in "XMLmind XSL-FO Converter support policy, Writing a usable bug report", http://www.xmlmind.com/foconverter/support_policy.html#bug_report

--
XMLmind FO Converter Support List
xfc-support@xmlmind.com