On 02/01/2017 08:29 PM, David Clunie wrote:
A "feature" that changes the content of a document surreptitiously
during rendering?

I don't think so!

It is a good thing that the medical device vendors potentially
affected by this rendering defect in the Word format of the DICOM
Standard are not going to litigate for product liability.

Dear sir, I was simply kidding. I've added a ";-)" smiley at the end of my "not a bug" sentence.

I'm really sorry to have upset you.

David