Hi Benedikt, Just FYI, I've noticed that updated intltool causes a failure at 'make update-po' (intltool-0.35.5, gettext-0.16.1, perl-5.8.8).
>From what I've checked so far, it seems the following line is the problem (you can see it po/Makefile, around 55); XGETTEXT_ARGS="$(XGETTEXT_ARGS)" WRONG XGETTEXT_ARGS=\"$(XGETTEXT_ARGS)\" RIGHT Another one, my intltool-extract doesn't extract the strings in the files below (xfce4-panel trunk); config/launcher-7.rc.in config/launcher-8.rc.in config/launcher-9.rc.in config/launcher-10.rc.in I think intltool looks an extension to determine the file, eg. *.desktop.in, *.theme.in etc. Now, where do you think a problem is laying, intltool-*, intltool.m4 or xdt-i18n.m4? Regards, -- Daichi ISO 639-2: http://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-2/php/code_list.php ISO 3166 : http://www.iso.org/iso/en/prods-services/iso3166ma/index.html
--- /usr/local/share/intltool/Makefile.in.in Sun Apr 8 22:28:27 2007 +++ Makefile.in.in Sun Apr 8 22:30:18 2007 @@ -46,11 +46,12 @@ GMSGFMT = @GMSGFMT@ MSGFMT = @MSGFMT@ -XGETTEXT = @XGETTEXT@ +XGETTEXT_ARGS = @XGETTEXT_ARGS@ +XGETTEXT = @XGETTEXT@ $(XGETTEXT_ARGS) INTLTOOL_UPDATE = @INTLTOOL_UPDATE@ INTLTOOL_EXTRACT = @INTLTOOL_EXTRACT@ -MSGMERGE = INTLTOOL_EXTRACT=$(INTLTOOL_EXTRACT) srcdir=$(srcdir) $(INTLTOOL_UPDATE) --gettext-package $(GETTEXT_PACKAGE) --dist -GENPOT = INTLTOOL_EXTRACT=$(INTLTOOL_EXTRACT) srcdir=$(srcdir) $(INTLTOOL_UPDATE) --gettext-package $(GETTEXT_PACKAGE) --pot +MSGMERGE = XGETTEXT_ARGS="$(XGETTEXT_ARGS)" INTLTOOL_EXTRACT=$(INTLTOOL_EXTRACT) srcdir=$(srcdir) $(INTLTOOL_UPDATE) --gettext-package $(GETTEXT_PACKAGE) --dist +GENPOT = XGETTEXT_ARGS="$(XGETTEXT_ARGS)" INTLTOOL_EXTRACT=$(INTLTOOL_EXTRACT) srcdir=$(srcdir) $(INTLTOOL_UPDATE) --gettext-package $(GETTEXT_PACKAGE) --pot ALL_LINGUAS = @ALL_LINGUAS@
pgp12sJHrAF8W.pgp
Description: PGP signature
_______________________________________________ Xfce-i18n mailing list [email protected] http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n
