Hi again, On Sun, 8 Apr 2007 23:40:00 +0900 Daichi Kawahata wrote:
> Hi Benedikt, > > Just FYI, I've noticed that updated intltool causes a failure at > 'make update-po' (intltool-0.35.5, gettext-0.16.1, perl-5.8.8). > > >From what I've checked so far, it seems the following line is > the problem (you can see it po/Makefile, around 55); > > XGETTEXT_ARGS="$(XGETTEXT_ARGS)" WRONG > XGETTEXT_ARGS=\"$(XGETTEXT_ARGS)\" RIGHT To be accurate, it's MSGMERGE = XGETTEXT_ARGS="$(XGETTEXT_ARGS)" ... WRONG MSGMERGE = XGETTEXT_ARGS=\"$(XGETTEXT_ARGS)\" ... RIGHT but aren't xgettext options only required at POT file generating? Thus, the line below should be kept as is GENPOT = XGETTEXT_ARGS="$(XGETTEXT_ARGS)" ...quite confusing. > Another one, my intltool-extract doesn't extract the strings in > the files below (xfce4-panel trunk); > > config/launcher-7.rc.in > config/launcher-8.rc.in > config/launcher-9.rc.in > config/launcher-10.rc.in > > I think intltool looks an extension to determine the file, > eg. *.desktop.in, *.theme.in etc. > > Now, where do you think a problem is laying, intltool-*, intltool.m4 > or xdt-i18n.m4? Regards, -- Daichi ISO 639-2: http://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-2/php/code_list.php ISO 3166 : http://www.iso.org/iso/en/prods-services/iso3166ma/index.html
pgpTZlzrpNzSC.pgp
Description: PGP signature
_______________________________________________ Xfce-i18n mailing list [email protected] http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n
