2007/8/31, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: > > On Fri, Aug 31, 2007 at 09:51:36AM -0300, William Koch wrote: > > Ok then. > > It might indeed not be usefull to translate i18n.x.o, but I second the > installation of this plugin for wiki.x.o. The wiki has already some > translated pages, and would benefit from it to ease the switch to other > languages without starting at any index page (and therefore avoid to add > a link for the new language).
Who is responsible for the wiki? I don't know who is responsible for this wiki. I didn't understand if you are asking who is the Administrator of this wiki, or if there is some pt_BR translator responsible for our translations. I don't think there's someone on our team working on it lately. > William Koch. > > Regards, > Mike > PS: could you please reply inline or bottom? > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style No problem. Well, I can work on the translation of this wiki while still working on other modules. That plugin would be very usefull in this wiki. > > 2007/8/30, Maximilian Schleiss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: > > > > On mar, 2007-08-28 at 23:26 -0300, William Koch wrote: > > > Hi, > > > > Hi William, > > > > > I am translating the http://i18n.xfce.org wiki to pt_BR, I would like > > > to ask someone to install and configure the language bar plugin, the > > > same that is used in http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki%3Anamespaces, > > > this way we can make translations for all the pages on Xfce wiki and > > > it will be easy to access. > > > > > I am not sure this is a page that should be translated and I explain > > why. The i18n wiki is made for translators who would like to begin > > translating Xfce from English to some other language and for this to be > > done properly, the translator definitely needs to know english. > > > > My guess is that you are going to waste some of your valuable time for > > something that is not really needed by any of us or Brazilian > > translators. Your input would be much more appreciated in the > > translation of the Thunar documentation for example, or the Terminal doc > > or libexo, xfdesktop... In other words, there are more important parts > > of the main desktop environement to translate. > > > > > Thank you, > > > William Koch > > > > Best regards, > > Max. _______________________________________________ Xfce-i18n mailing list [email protected] http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n -- William Koch
_______________________________________________ Xfce-i18n mailing list [email protected] http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n
