On Fri, Aug 31, 2007 at 02:19:33PM -0300, William Koch wrote: > 2007/8/31, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: > > > > On Fri, Aug 31, 2007 at 09:51:36AM -0300, William Koch wrote: > > > Ok then. > > > > It might indeed not be usefull to translate i18n.x.o, but I second the > > installation of this plugin for wiki.x.o. The wiki has already some > > translated pages, and would benefit from it to ease the switch to other > > languages without starting at any index page (and therefore avoid to add > > a link for the new language). > > > Who is responsible for the wiki?
(That was my quote ;)) > I don't know who is responsible for this wiki. I didn't understand if you > are asking who is the Administrator of this wiki, or if there is some pt_BR > translator responsible for our translations. I don't think there's someone > on our team working on it lately. I ask for an administrator, one who can install the plugin! Regards, Mike _______________________________________________ Xfce-i18n mailing list [email protected] http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n
