On Mon, Mar 03, 2008 at 09:09:43PM -0800, Kristjan Siimson wrote: > Dear XFCE translators,
Hello Kristjan, > I am an OpenTTD translator for Estonian at the moment. I have noticed > that XFCE's Estonian translation is extremely buggy, however I have no > clue how and where to get started with its translation. > For translating purposes, I have set up a virtual machine running Xubuntu > 7.10. Nice :-) We have a website[0] with several howtos. As mentionned there, it is recommended to translate the stable version first, then we can merge these translation to trunk. After that you can keep up to date with trunk, if you have the time, which is the version under development and finally branched as the new stable version, where the strings are often object to changes. To get quickly started, install the svn tools (subversion package) and download the xdt-i18n script. See the "How to use SVN" wiki page[1] for the download link and the usage of the script. If you have further questions, don't hesitate. Finally attach us the svn diff output on this m-l so someone can commit it. > Sincerely, > Kristjan Siimson Thanks for your on-coming contribution. Cheers, mike [0] http://i18n.xfce.org/ [1] http://i18n.xfce.org/wiki/svn_howto#svn_scripts _______________________________________________ Xfce-i18n mailing list [email protected] http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n
